• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Lol!

I would, but I'm just getting a small percentage of the selling price. The guy that owns them is on his 70s and was pretty wealthy at one time and apparently a compulsive shopper. The 2008 recession was not kind to him and he runs a floor scrubber at the factory I work at. Whatever he gets from the sale of his stuff is his retirement, so I'm trying to get as much as I can for him.

I just want them to go for a fair price for everyone.

pardon the "Lol". I forgot that I had mentioned the $575 offer in my post and thought you knew about the offer because you had made it.

So, $575 is a fair price.

Lol!

I would, but I'm just getting a small percentage of the selling price. The guy that owns them is on his 70s and was pretty wealthy at one time and apparently a compulsive shopper. The 2008 recession was not kind to him and he runs a floor scrubber at the factory I work at. Whatever he gets from the sale of his stuff is his retirement, so I'm trying to get as much as I can for him.

I just want them to go for a fair price for everyone.
He blew his money and is lucky you are helping him out.

My guess is he rode the stock market to the bottom in 2008 and then choked and sold what little he had left instead of riding it out. Either way, he's a nice little guy and I'm not going to judge the way he walked in his shoes.

Guys his age heard mom and dad talk about the depression, so 2008 probably scared him a lot more than it did the rest of us.

pardon the "Lol". I forgot that I had mentioned the $575 offer in my post and thought you knew about the offer because you had made it.

So, $575 is a fair price.

No I did not make the offer. That’s more than fair for a leather band Minute Machine. I would be surprised if you got anyone to bite on your starting bid price.

What's the value of a Gold & Black Gearbox, LNIB, with the box and watch case?

IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4283.jpeg

Back