• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

With just the watch. About 400-450

What about for :
Oakley Minute Machine with black leather strap.

Excellent condition with no marks or scratches as hardly ever used (as claimed).
Comes with the unobtainium Band in it's original Oakley black presentation box.

s-l1600 (14).jpg
s-l1600 (15).jpg
s-l1600 (16).jpg
s-l1600 (17).jpg
s-l1600 (18).jpg
s-l1600 (19).jpg
s-l1600 (20).jpg
s-l1600 (21).jpg
s-l1600 (22).jpg
s-l1600 (23).jpg
s-l1600 (24).jpg
s-l1600 (25).jpg

Last edited:
Hey guyz, looking to sell my Oakley Judge, GMT and Crankcase with no box. They look all 3 of them fairly good no scratch. What's a good price for these watches? Thanx for your time 😊

20190721_215223.jpg

What about for :
Oakley Minute Machine with black leather strap.

Excellent condition with no marks or scratches as hardly ever used (as claimed).
Comes with the unobtainium Band in it's original Oakley black presentation box.

View attachment 635840View attachment 635841View attachment 635842View attachment 635843View attachment 635844View attachment 635845View attachment 635846View attachment 635847View attachment 635848View attachment 635849View attachment 635850View attachment 635851
Id love that watch! What's your price.... Is it for sale?

Hi All,

I have a couple of watches that I'm may be selling, but not sure on the value. I'd love to offer them up here to members before going to Ebay, but I'd like to get a fair idea on what they are worth. Not looking to rip any one off, just want to get a fair price.

Both watches bought new at the Oakley store by me.

#1 - 12 Guage Titanium w/ carbon fiber/yellow dial - Excellent condition w/ a mark on the buckle where the Oakley guy messed up during sizing. Also strangely came in a plastic Oakley box, and not the wood one.

#2 - Double Tap Stealth - Excellent condition. Still smells like vanilla!

Thanks for your help. I know I dont have much feedback here, but I've been on Ebay for over 20 years and have 100% feedback.

12g-2.jpg

DT2.jpg

Hi All,

I have a couple of watches that I'm may be selling, but not sure on the value. I'd love to offer them up here to members before going to Ebay, but I'd like to get a fair idea on what they are worth. Not looking to rip any one off, just want to get a fair price.

#1 - 12 Guage Titanium w/ carbon fiber/yellow dial - Excellent condition w/ a mark on the buckle where the Oakley guy messed up during sizing. Also strangely came in a plastic Oakley box, and not the wood one.

Thanks for your help. I know I dont have much feedback here, but I've been on Ebay for over 20 years and have 100% feedback.

View attachment 636447

View attachment 636448
I'd say the 12ga would go anywhere from 900-1200 in good condition and complete. You will have to try and show a close-up of the minor damage to know how that would affect the price.

On the stealth DT, I would guess 450-525ish? I got the blue one LNIB for less than that but it was a lucky deal. Your stealth is tempting to me..... but its not high on my priority list at the moment... maybe sometime in the near future.

I know the asking prices are way higher on FeeBay but those are not realistic in IMO.

If you can wait till the end of the Month (Aug) I’ll give you $425 for the DT Stealth. Just bought 2 sets of Shades among other things I didn’t need so my slush fund is tapped.

Hi All,

View attachment 636447

View attachment 636448

Back