• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Saddleback, used. Watch only, new battery. Bought it for friend of mine, but it is to big for him. Now the leather band is failing at the end of the strap. Any idea of value?

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

So I had this idea and if it takes off I'll ask XMM to make it a sticky. The idea is the same as the thread in the sunglasses discussion but this one is dedicated to watches and watch stuff. I figure it would be a good way to build a coherent history of the value of the Oakley watch.

Let me know your thoughts, but more importantly, questions about watch value.

Thanks!

Great thread!

New member- so I cannot post yet.

I picked up an Oakley Infinite Hero Watch 10-044.

Limited edition (aren't they always) the last one I found online sold for around $600.

Since this watch is really for the military- I'd love to see someone who served end up with this watch as a keeper.

What do you think it's worth? Comes with box but that's it??

Great thread!

New member- so I cannot post yet.

I picked up an Oakley Infinite Hero Watch 10-044.

Limited edition (aren't they always) the last one I found online sold for around $600.

Since this watch is really for the military- I'd love to see someone who served end up with this watch as a keeper.

What do you think it's worth? Comes with box but that's it??
Only infinite hero would be the warrant which would go for roughly 350 if clean. But if you want to give a military personal a good price probably $250-300

Any thoughts on what the value would be for a used Copper Time Tank? Normal wear and tear. Crystal is clean but needs a new battery and is missing a screw and washer. Thanks.

eaac903ae8408af26891d21fa93b54c3.jpg

4902aad22c6fd92961386a2ae51cb6c5.jpg

7de5222aeaefcb7bd3a9c9c9a3d3d39a.jpg

fd24b9900a54fe01151cfd79589c163b.jpg

Any thoughts on what the value would be for a used Copper Time Tank? Normal wear and tear. Crystal is clean but needs a new battery and is missing a screw and washer. Thanks.

View attachment 782293
View attachment 782294
View attachment 782295
View attachment 782296
Looks pretty used. A fast sale would be in the 7-750 range and maybe 800 if you didn’t mind a little wait on a sale. Honestly with the amount of links it may be a price south of my initial number.. Good luck in a purchase or sale!

Back