• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
+1 theres a beater polished listed in the forum for $240 right now then you could clean up and add whatever lenses you wanted to it... $300 to $320 tops.....they are awesome....Polished is the best colorway
When speaking of beater pairs, does the generation affect the value... or the condition/completeness weigh in more for value?

When speaking of beater pairs, does the generation affect the value... or the condition/completeness weigh in more for value?

Not for me.....the only serials that matter are the R1 Jordans and the early Xmen- Xmetal with Ruby Juliets. I am not sure on a Mars if that matters or if there are anything special with those pairs.

If you are going to re-finish it a polished is a polished.. other than an Ichiro but a standard polished juliet frame....just buy it and customize......if its complete but a beater, i would just send to one of the pros and have it returned to its original state, if not complete then your imagination is the only limitation you have for what you can do with it.

Not for me.....the only serials that matter are the R1 Jordans and the early Xmen- Xmetal with Ruby Juliets. I am not sure on a Mars if that matters or if there are anything special with those pairs.

If you are going to re-finish it a polished is a polished.. other than an Ichiro but a standard polished juliet frame....just buy it and customize......if its complete but a beater, i would just send to one of the pros and have it returned to its original state, if not complete then your imagination is the only limitation you have for what you can do with it.
Okay doke, thats good to know - as I picked up a hammerstem Juliet (09+ gen?) w/ FIP in need of little love for 225... primarily wanted for custom hammerstem, but the polished look is really growing on me ha. Might just have to pick up a 2nd one for a project instead.

Okay doke, thats good to know - as I picked up a hammerstem Juliet (09+ gen?) w/ FIP in need of little love for 225... primarily wanted for custom hammerstem, but the polished look is really growing on me ha. Might just have to pick up a 2nd one for a project instead.

Yeah you paid a fair price for it. I sold 2 polished last year both at $230 they went quick.......they are nice frames.....

@SoulFulFrog you may be the best individual to ask in the case of Gen.1 Neon Frogs - whats ballpark value of a pair with lightly worn lenses and w/o box?

1383857422164.jpg

What would be the value for a pitboss 1 polished black frame only with wooden box? Frame has been worn and has marks on the sides. Hinges are tight. Was planning on doing a custom but not sure anymore.

65CD36AC-F5C2-496F-AD22-09E2E91155EF.jpeg

FE716080-E2FC-4DB2-94A7-27A6EC11A03D.jpeg

0571B3BB-A3CF-48EB-9BF1-4AF54F651662.jpeg

Last edited:
Back