• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Of course they new. They did retail
For 199.99 when it was released, so 50 bucks increase for a limited 150 pieces??.

For 199.99 when it was released, so 50 bucks increase for a limited 150 pieces??.

Look at other limited releases...they have lost money. How much is a motogp carbon prime worth right now? Lol squadoosh

That’s pretty accurate, I watched a bidding war on a brand new one end at 250 not long after they were released

Note: There was one posted on grailed for $500 a few years back, but the seller finally removed it without selling it when nobody would buy it at 300.

That’s pretty accurate, I watched a bidding war on a brand new one end at 250 not long after they were released

Note: There was one posted on grailed for $500 a few years back, but the seller finally removed it without selling it when nobody would buy it at 300.

Got it
Not an omatter dude that’s why
So i have no idea on valuations on this piece particularly. I guess ebay she goes.

I know the black rain color-way was always a hot pick, an I previously missed out on a BNIB pair that sold for $365 which is basically what he's asking for his as buy now price? But there's no bag or box and the photos aren't too detailed, nor do they actually provide any helpful info for their condition? An I'm kinda confused about the info the seller provided; They say these are the original 1980's frogskins... but I can't find blackrain in original 1st gen colors on o-review. 1st Gen Original Frogskins

Would appreciate a 2nd opinion from someone, before I put in a bid or buy them if that asking price is considered fair as a buy now price.

AUTHENTIC 1980'S ORIGINAL OAKLEY FROGSKINS SUNGLASSES | eBay

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 1.39.44 AM.png

I know the black rain color-way was always a hot pick, an I previously missed out on a BNIB pair that sold for $365 which is basically what he's asking for his as buy now price? But there's no bag or box and the photos aren't too detailed, nor do they actually provide any helpful info for their condition? An I'm kinda confused about the info the seller provided; They say these are the original 1980's frogskins... but I can't find blackrain in original 1st gen colors on o-review. 1st Gen Original Frogskins

Would appreciate a 2nd opinion from someone, before I put in a bid or buy them if that asking price is considered fair as a buy now price.

View attachment 553348

The Black Rain is actually 2nd gen Frogskins, without info on lenses I would ask question before bidding.

There was no 2nd release of these, also they don’t have any clue what they have.

View attachment 553348

The seller is a total nut job, isn’t easy to chat and does not believe the metal hinge original version ever existed lol. Only additional info they provided was that they bought them in ‘89 while in college... super helpful lol

I would not pay the full asking price... maybe throw a bid, but only after you get some good images showing the condition of the lenses. Also verify the hinges aren’t cracked and the black rain graphic isn’t worn off anywhere.

Back