• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I know the black rain color-way was always a hot pick, an I previously missed out on a BNIB pair that sold for $365 which is basically what he's asking for his as buy now price? But there's no bag or box and the photos aren't too detailed, nor do they actually provide any helpful info for their condition? An I'm kinda confused about the info the seller provided; They say these are the original 1980's frogskins... but I can't find blackrain in original 1st gen colors on o-review. 1st Gen Original Frogskins

Would appreciate a 2nd opinion from someone, before I put in a bid or buy them if that asking price is considered fair as a buy now price.

AUTHENTIC 1980'S ORIGINAL OAKLEY FROGSKINS SUNGLASSES | eBay

View attachment 553348

Fake

Just as frames w/o lenses, coin, box etc.. Are the IS##### Juliets considered more valuable than the JB######, due to them being a special edition? Or when it comes just down to the frame everything is equal with the exception of gold and brown/blue limited pairs?

glasses.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the name of these glasses are?

Hoping someone here will tell me they weren't that great of a deal.. Cause once I got done with looking at the images they were already sold :( an I've been looking for this color for a while. Kicking myself for not just buying them :mad:

View attachment 559079

Used/Parts/Repair VTG Frames Only OAKLEY Frogskins Red Sunglasses w/ box | eBay

Rule of thumb, buy first & ask questions later with hard to find Oakley items. You’re protected by eBay, so use that to your advantage.

Hoping someone here will tell me they weren't that great of a deal.. Cause once I got done with looking at the images they were already sold :( an I've been looking for this color for a while. Kicking myself for not just buying them :mad:

View attachment 559079

Used/Parts/Repair VTG Frames Only OAKLEY Frogskins Red Sunglasses w/ box | eBay
Looks legit to me. I’ve had a couple of those and it looks good from what o can see. @Romeo Van Frogskinstein cam probably tell for sure.

Back