• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What's your guys intake in the Oakley A Frame LRG Limited Edition goggles. Black and gold. I believe 1,000 were made
Few years late to reply, but just to through some knowledge out there so if anyone else ever needs info on the LRG x Oakley A Frame Goggles.... It was originally rumored there would be 500 in each color-way = 1000 total, but something changed from the original plan where there was less of the gold/black pair made. Some random pictogram to visualize the colors-ways prior to release. I dug up some photos showing the correct certificate papers for each pair, apologies for the potatoe pic of the purple pair I use to own, along with black/gold pair that sold on ebay last Dec for I think 180?
Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 8.05.26 PM.png Oakley A-Frame L-R-G Special Edition Color-Way.png

1000 of the Grape Plum w/ Black Iridium lenses made, which had LRG etched on the bottom left of the lens. While there were only 250 of the Black / Gold Iridium pair which came a with two lenses. The Gold Iridium was etched over the whole lens with a small line graphic, and came with a spare lens I believe it was vr28 black iridium, but could've been vr50 gold replacement lens that wasn't etched. So you could as though use them with one lens and display with the gold etched one.

Each pair was "numbered" via a LRG certificate paper. Finding used examples of the Plum pair isn't hard, since this model was certainly more popular with the user's - but finding a pair w/ box or even in mint shape is tough, especially since more of this color were favored by users rather than collectors. Where as the black/gold pair were more popular among collectors just about every pair I've seen listed in the past would come with nearly all original packaging in the $200-/+ range. I have come across some examples in the past that were near complete but missing the spare replacement lens, an appeared new but upon close inspection there were signs of wear - they likely used it with the spare lens, an then played it off like it never existed (but it should if it's BNIB). Other examples were either missing the LRG microfiber baggy or the certificate paper in itself.

Last edited:
H
Thought it'd be a good idea to post a thread for anyone who wants to find out the value for a certain pair of Oakleys in one spot by adding on to this thread. If you're wondering how much your Oakleys are worth, this is the thread.

Please do not make lists of every pair in the world and its value! Lets keep it to where people can simply ask on here instead of posting multiple threads.

Value of a BNIB B1-B Jawbone would be...?
i can anyone advise me on a pair that I have it has zip one one of the legs thanks in advance

Condition is good but left lense is loose at the nose bridge I was looking for advice as to how much I should ask for them cheers

Back