• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Allot of people use eBay prices as selling point guide, my favorites is when they say these are selling for 1000’s on eBay! You just want to smack them 😎
"Yeah, didnt you know there is a pair on Ebay right now for $100,000,000,000!? I dont care that the last 15 sold were only $10, I'm going to hold out... and quit trying to scam people with your resonable offers!"

Yeah, but that's eBay.. x2 to 3x real pricing in general usually

So if they sell for 2-3x what you think they should isnt that the real market at that time? Im not talking asking price, Im talking selling price. If they are selling (more than one example) then that is the current market.

I found this pair for auction, do you know how much would be worth?

It's from a trusted seller (he had an optics shop) and claims isbrand new or al least only for display (supplied with box)

View attachment 761490
View attachment 761491

A decent amount. I would say $200-400

Found mine for $30 recently with the 67 lens, but mine had black arms for some reason.

Maybe so but yours want NIB and had the wrong parts attached. HUGE difference on vintage Oaks.

So if they sell for 2-3x what you think they should isnt that the real market at that time? Im not talking asking price, Im talking selling price. If they are selling (more than one example) then that is the current market.

A decent amount. I would say $200-400

Maybe so but yours want NIB and had the wrong parts attached. HUGE difference on vintage Oaks.
I have no idea what the market value Is on the mumbos. Lol. I could guess all day long, but I got a screaming deal.

As far as Ebay goes, the SELLING figures are great for market value. Auctions especially.. I'm poking fun at those "buy it now asking prices". $4500+ for you "Rare, mint, vintage, authentic, hard to find oakley item" is always fun to see, but makes it annoying to talk to joe schmoe who doesn't understand he's never going to get that! Bahahha

Or to the dude who got annoyed at me for offering a reasonable $100 for the broken zippered and horribly maintained tall assault boots. I get it that yours are the only ones online at present, but I'm still not going to pay $375 for those. Haha

I have no idea what the market value Is on the mumbos. Lol. I could guess all day long, but I got a screaming deal.

As far as Ebay goes, the SELLING figures are great for market value. Auctions especially.. I'm poking fun at those "buy it now asking prices". $4500+ for you "Rare, mint, vintage, authentic, hard to find oakley item" is always fun to see, but makes it annoying to talk to joe schmoe who doesn't understand he's never going to get that! Bahahha

Or to the dude who got annoyed at me for offering a reasonable $100 for the broken zippered and horribly maintained tall assault boots. I get it that yours are the only ones online at present, but I'm still not going to pay $375 for those. Haha

Im sorry, I thought you were talking about the $750 Romeos that someone else stated were about the value of some nicer ones on ebay and they you replied that ebay pricing is 2-3x what it is worth.

My bad.

Im sorry, I thought you were talking about the $750 Romeos that someone else stated were about the value of some nicer ones on ebay and they you replied that ebay pricing is 2-3x what it is worth.

My bad.

No, romeo's, I dont have a handle on yet..but the most recent Mercari sales have been averaging $5-600 for really decent.

Back