• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have the chance to buy a pair of Ducati Monster Dogs for $120 all in. They’re in excellent condition, described as 9/10, without a box. Is this a deal worth jumping at?

Eh if you want them. I doubt they’d sell for that here. They’d sit for awhile.

What would the value of a bnib Jupiter Factory Lite in Brushed Alu/Ice polarised be?

I dont know enough about juliet's. What are they and how much should I pay... no box, bag only

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

I found those for auction, I think 50$ including shipping it´s a good deal, right?.
I haven´t find any info about razorblades cristal black besides o-review...

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 09.34.58.png
Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 09.35.13.png
Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 09.35.34.png

What would the value of a bnib Jupiter Factory Lite in Brushed Alu/Ice polarised be?
I haven't seen many for sale. From what I know they are better material than the Jupiter Carbon. The 3 pairs I've came across for Factory Lites are about $90 to $125 (ranging from Lightly Used to New). I have been looking for a pair myself but not much is available as far as info for them. I know it's not much, but I hope it helps alittle.

The top one is a carbon Juliet so around 300 +\-,
the bottom one is a x-metal XX so around 400 to 450, depending on condition of hinges and lenses on both
Hmmm.. hes asking too much. As usual for most of his stuff.. $600 for the xx, he called the lenses "shallow water prism" never heard of it. Thanks for the info! I'll probably end up with the black Js. Those are more resonable.

Hmmm.. hes asking too much. As usual for most of his stuff.. $600 for the xx, he called the lenses "shallow water prism" never heard of it. Thanks for the info! I'll probably end up with the black Js. Those are more resonable.
There is a shallow water prizm lens but it would have to be a custom cut for a XX.

Back