• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello all. I've had this pair lieing around in the house for forever! Wonder what you guys think the re-sale ebay price would be if I were to put them up? No boxes or paper work or anything, just the glasses. They aren't in perfcet shape but I think these are a fave of collectors so might be worth a surprising figure? Thanks and happy new year!

DSC_0214.JPG

DSC_0215.JPG

DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0223.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0226.JPG

DSC_0227.JPG

7E452B8F-1DB4-4DF6-9B3F-8483974E3DA3.png
I have a question about these Valves I just purchased. The SKU is OO9236-05 which is the gray fog I believe, but these don’t look to be the right color. I bought them on E-Bay recently and got a decent price just curious if these are even real. Has anyone see this color? I can’t find them looking like this anywhere else.
Thanks for the help!

Looking to replace a frame on a busted PB1
I have the plates and have a line on frame only.
Good condition.
Anybody have any thoughts on the value of a plateless frame?
If the frame is in good condition, with no broken arms, I’d say $300-$350. Plates you can find, they don’t break lol. If it was a PB2, it’d be way cheaper, you can find those used complete on ebay all day for $200

Last edited:
View attachment 830407I have a question about these Valves I just purchased. The SKU is OO9236-05 which is the gray fog I believe, but these don’t look to be the right color. I bought them on E-Bay recently and got a decent price just curious if these are even real. Has anyone see this color? I can’t find them looking like this anywhere else.
Thanks for the help!
That sku comes back to this:
The lighting in that photo is bad, but at minimum those ear socks appear to be the wrong color. Any other pics?

Back