• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value

Dannysmith1983

Oakley Beginner
I own 2x juliets, 1x romeo1, and 1x XMXX 24K. All mint condition and I'm wondering if its best to sell individually or as a bundle. Also what prices am I expected to get for them.

I would say your best bet is individually as there are not many who could shell out what it would cost for all 4 and all x-metals are relatively easy to move here as long as the prices are not ebay prices. The value depends on what "Mint" condition is. Are they complete with boxes? unopened? unworn and what finish?

Welcome.

Post with good pictures here.

I would say your best bet is individually as there are not many who could shell out what it would cost for all 4 and all x-metals are relatively easy to move here as long as the prices are not ebay prices. The value depends on what "Mint" condition is. Are they complete with boxes? unopened? unworn and what finish?
All with box and coins. 1x juliet opened never used. All the rest have been worn. Romeo1 worn about 5 times. All with vault cases too

Yep, Pics will get you a long way as far as valuation is concerned. as far as bundle/not bundled. it depends, if someone is willing to buy the lot, it would be more convenient, and you only have to deal with one person/transaction. You would make more in 4 transactions, BUT if you lose just one package or have a poor interaction (general statement not just here but anywhere like FB and eBay etc.) it would negate the difference in $ and be a waste of time.

large range for pricing depending on which colors and condition, R1 $600- $1000+ xx -$35--$600 Juliets $200-$600 even up to $1500 for really rare ones, but you wouldn't be asking about pricing if you had an Ichiro/24k Juliet.

Yep, Pics will get you a long way as far as valuation is concerned. as far as bundle/not bundled. it depends, if someone is willing to buy the lot, it would be more convenient, and you only have to deal with one person/transaction. You would make more in 4 transactions, BUT if you lose just one package or have a poor interaction (general statement not just here but anywhere like FB and eBay etc.) it would negate the difference in $ and be a waste of time.

large range for pricing depending on which colors and condition, R1 $600- $1000+ xx -$35--$600 Juliets $200-$600 even up to $1500 for really rare ones, but you wouldn't be asking about pricing if you had an Ichiro/24k Juliet.

20211002_111602.jpg

Nic! the second post wont let me see attachements. from the pic I see you have a Plasma/Fire Romeo, My opinion the 2nd most sought-after colorway (after the "Jordan"), Carbon Black Irid Polar Juliet, Plasma/Emerald Juliet, and yes teh 24k XMXX early gen.

Back