• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Valve 1.0's - Project beaters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump with revised search parameters. Back to original search for project beaters. :cool:🤙

bump-van-halen.gif

This was my last project.

IMG_2946.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP!!! Cash paid for POS pairs. No lens. No rubbers. Whatever.

Can I get a bump.jpeg

There's a beater on ebay for 110 but it has the make an offer option. Plead your case and I'm sure you can score another deal. It's a dark blue one.

Username Hidden said:
Hey man what’s up I can’t do anymore conversations says 40 can’t do anything someone told me to leave I did about 20 of them still nothing suck anyway you looking for a good beater or a Ducati beater? Lmk I think I can help

Username Hidden said:
Hey man what’s up I can’t do anymore conversations says 40 can’t do anything someone told me to leave I did about 20 of them still nothing suck anyway you looking for a good beater or a Ducati beater? Lmk I think I can help
Scared to talk to you. Your pricing/valuations are way off.

Username Hidden said:
Scared to talk to you. Your pricing/valuations are way off.
Ok sorry u feel that way it’s just way to make money on eBay no offense to anyone on forum

Username Hidden said:
Ok sorry u feel that way it’s just way to make money on eBay no offense to anyone on forum
I talk to about 6 people on here they have no problems with me I’ve helped lot people you with rubbers and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back