• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Valve Collection

Valve

Oakley Beginner
Durango
Hi there. I thought i would post my collection so i can introduce myself at the same time.

I have been collecting for awhile now and kinda got off of it for a few years mainly because of my other hobbies.I stumbled on this site when i was out getting info about Pit boss glasses.I really like the looks of it and probably head down my local Vault store to try them out to see for myself.As far as my collection goes im a big Valve fan...i think i have all their production color themes and Monster Dogs comes in a close second.Juliets are another one that i collected and IMHO a real classic.

Its good to see that there are still people out there that has the same passion as me and even with the bad economy the O is still thriving.

Thanks for looking.

1122071.jpg

1122072.jpg

1122073.jpg

Thanks fellas.I forgot to mention that this pix was taken in my old house.I already moved in my new house and still in the process of unpacking everything but i gotta repaint the walls before i do.

Holy smokes! That is a serious collection! That room is like going into an O store! How were you able to obtain so many of the displays?

I cant say who i got it from coz he might get in trouble LOL.Definitely not on ebay were the prices are just insane.

Thanks for the compliments.

Back