• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Valve Gen 1 Replacement Nose Pads?

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
So I looked around and saw the question asked but never answered. Is there any rubber that will work as a replacement for the 1st gen valve nose piece? I have several and would love to be able to get some new rubber on them.

I believe @cacatman got some OEM Gen 1 Valve nosebombs in his recent rubber kit haul, but Flak/Half Jacket nosebombs will also work.

Sorry to Hijack this page....

One of the old threads here re: Hatchet, mentioned about Valve being a direct replacement for Hatchet nose bombs.

Basing on what you have suggested, can I assume that....

Nose bombs:

If Hatchet = Valve & Valve = Flak/Half Jacket
therefore:
Hatchet = Flak/Half Jacket
?

:help:

Obviously, I need a Hatchet nose bomb :lolsign::lolsign:

I believe @cacatman got some OEM Gen 1 Valve nosebombs in his recent rubber kit haul, but Flak/Half Jacket nosebombs will also work.
Well, if you can wait a week or two, I'll be selling these nosepieces. Just sorting out pricing. They will be shipped from the USA via @"TRUMP".
screenshot_437.png

Well, if you can wait a week or two, I'll be selling these nosepieces. Just sorting out pricing. They will be shipped from the USA via @"TRUMP".
View attachment 515406
Killer! The problem is that this is only a temporary solution. Those rubbers have a shelf life and we need something still being made to serve as a suitable replacement.

Back