• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VanNess Wu and Medicom Frogskins in Oakley Vault

shocking though. they were suppose to be a pretty exclusive release. that's Oakley for you i guess. but i'm pretty sure the Medicom sold out pretty quickly in Japan. so if they have spares, i'll be very surprised.

shocking though. they were suppose to be a pretty exclusive release. that's Oakley for you i guess. but i'm pretty sure the Medicom sold out pretty quickly in Japan. so if they have spares, i'll be very surprised.

I hope they just happened to send a few pair over here and they'd been laying low. I'd be pretty bummed if they started sending out a whole 'nother batch like they did with the Jupiters.

When people say that a certain pair are going to appear at the vault, does this refer to the local Oakley vault stores only, or does this also include oakleyvault.com?

When people say that a certain pair are going to appear at the vault, does this refer to the local Oakley vault stores only, or does this also include oakleyvault.com?

OakleyVault.com almost never has any of the good deals that pop up in the stores.