• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VanNess Wu X Oakley Frogskins

Is there something I don't know about this forum?... I mean purple leopard print. Seriously? Sorry but I can do loud and whacky but these are in another ball park... and they aint playing baseball.

Sorry Tiger print. Sooo classy!

Is there something I don't know about this forum?... I mean purple leopard print. Seriously? Sorry but I can do loud and whacky but these are in another ball park... and they aint playing baseball.

Sorry Tiger print. Sooo classy!

I thought you told me in a PM these would go good with skinny jeans?

Ha ha ...hardy haaaa they'd go well with absolutely nothing! Man you boys are massively deluded. Is there a competition as to who to can get hold of and wear the most ludicrously camp sunglasses ever? What's the prize?

haha! finally i'll be some use to the forums huh, both here and at the OR. =) i'll try and get some when they do drop, but any info you guys may have on when and where they will sell, would be great! coz i don't have much time to spend online now that the little one is back home. full time daddy duty for now. =)

oh btw jive...PM SENT! =)

Congrats Jono...welcome to the daddy club. Having 2 little ones i can tell you its another full time job but its worth every minute of it bro....o,O

Does anyone know of any stores in Hong Kong getting these? I am trying to get a friend over there to scoop me some pairs.

Back