• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VanNess Wu X Oakley Frogskins

29336415902165751589410.jpg

and yours is on the way! =) soon enough. ha! 1 more have been penciled in for another member here, but no replies to my msgs though. weird..

apparently a store over here in Singapore will be getting them. they are the "official" oakley distributor for us. but their info is sketchy at best, they told me they should arrive in 1-2 wks. and could/would be limited to 1 per customer. standby for updates.

p/s: y i say that their sales people's info is sketchy, is they didn't even know SW's collection had an FMJ Holbrook til i showed them mine. =)

Hey Jono i went to the store in Singapore to buy a few pair of the Van Ness Frogskins and share my collections with them and they seem to know alot. I mentioned about your Super Limited Holbrook in GoLD chrome and they told me they are waiting for it to arrive too but so far no news yet and they even update me about the arrival timeframe for Oakley Backlight Froggies and other limited Ed stuff. Thumbs Up to them.

I wouldn't mind a pair, but the price tag is ridiculous for a pair that is limited to what....1000? I got my Commonwealth+Reds cheaper than these!

Hey Jono i went to the store in Singapore to buy a few pair of the Van Ness Frogskins and share my collections with them and they seem to know alot. I mentioned about your Super Limited Holbrook in GoLD chrome and they told me they are waiting for it to arrive too but so far no news yet and they even update me about the arrival timeframe for Oakley Backlight Froggies and other limited Ed stuff. Thumbs Up to them.

ha! it depends who you managed to talk to some, i agree, some of them know their stuff, like this guy who knew the back story abt the Flores 2.0 as well. doubt they will get the FMJs though, based on talk i have heard. but they will definitely get the other SW stuff. BLs will arrive most prob next month, but be prepared for sky high prices. they sold their Jupiter Camo frogs for around 390sgd, which is around 290usd? whew.

Back