• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vaping

Sorry to jump into an old thread. It's definitely crucial to educate ourselves and our loved ones about the potential dangers associated with it. While I understand your point, I personally still vape. However, I am actively working on reducing the amount and strength of what I use. Additionally, for those interested in vaping, it's crucial to rely on trusted sources that offer a wide assortment of quality vape products, like where you can find a variety of options to suit your preferences. It's always good to ensure that you're getting your supplies from reputable sources that prioritize safety and quality.
Bot spotted

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried vaping only once in my entire life. It seems to me that this is one of the most stupid inventions of mankind. Despite my experience of smoking tobacco for over 10 years, after I smoked a vape, I started having severe headaches. I don't know what it was connected with, but it made me think about how harmful this vape is to health. In addition, I did not feel any high from him, such as from cigarettes or I hope these stupid vapes and other garbage that are now being invented for smoking will be forgotten soon, because now there are a lot of them and each has its own side effects that are harmful to health.
This guy came here just for this one post. He really had something to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna say.... I have smoked the cartridges, concentrate, and flower and only the flower has not given me the negative effects I get from the other two. Shortened breathing and a cough that is "different" and persistent. I put down the concentrates and only use my vape pen a couple times during work days and never any other time now. Even with that minimal use I get short breathed. Something about a product that's made by burning off butane or any other petrol doesn't add up to better for you than just good ole pipe and flower smoking.

Gonna say.... I have smoked the cartridges, concentrate, and flower and only the flower has not given me the negative effects I get from the other two. Shortened breathing and a cough that is "different" and persistent. I put down the concentrates and only use my vape pen a couple times during work days and never any other time now. Even with that minimal use I get short breathed. Something about a product that's made by burning off butane or any other petrol doesn't add up to better for you than just good ole pipe and flower smoking.
After smoking flower for decades. I'm all about concentrate, and a puffco pro. Perfect temp control on the app. Sometimes I get free joints since I buy in bulk, and I leave them in carts at Walmart for the cart collectors. Live rosin doesn't use any chemicals. That is live resin I have there it does use butane.

20230612_053806.jpg

Back