• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vaping

See the newer extraction method is called Co2 extraction and the companies cut it down so it's more fluid and burns better in ready-to-use vape cartridges. If you've ever extracted THC or seen it done youd know it doesnt look like the watery substance that comes in the vape cartridges.

Stick to ethanol extraction products and use a rig and blowtorch instead of a dueschy vape pen like I have for 15+ years and you'll be oooookkkkkkkkkkkk.......
I am old school, weed, hash, oil (honey and hash). I am not familiar with all these fancy waxes and extractions and such they have now. Roll it and blow it. Easy peasy. Hell the weed these days is up to 25% THC, crazy, (beats the old ditch weed from the 70's). Don't need wax and this other stuff you don't know what you are getting.

Fed up of walking through sickly sweet clouds of guff too. At least we know what it is in cigarettes that kills people, the vaping fluids are a big unknown in most cases.

Yes...and then you have to deal with people
I am old school, weed, hash, oil (honey and hash). I am not familiar with all these fancy waxes and extractions and such they have now. Roll it and blow it. Easy peasy. Hell the weed these days is up to 25% THC, crazy, (beats the old ditch weed from the 70's). Don't need wax and this other stuff you don't know what you are getting.

Anything synthetic, stay away from is my rule. It works for me.

Yes...and then you have to deal with people

Anything synthetic, stay away from is my rule. It works for me.

It's not synthetic if you do it right and dont put any cutting agents in it to stretch it.

Theyve actually perfected the process to be able to extract 100% of the THC and create pure THC (known as THCa)..... which is even purer than the bud since the plant can be affected by outside elements while being grown.

Than using a flame method opposed to an electric method to create the vapors and you'll yield a clean, long lasting euphoria that is more natural than any bud you can smoke.

It's just complicated and people are lazy so they dont go the extra mile.

See the newer extraction method is called Co2 extraction and the companies cut it down so it's more fluid and burns better in ready-to-use vape cartridges. If you've ever extracted THC or seen it done youd know it doesnt look like the watery substance that comes in the vape cartridges.

Stick to ethanol extraction products and use a rig and blowtorch instead of a dueschy vape pen like I have for 15+ years and you'll be oooookkkkkkkkkkkk.......
That’s right!

It's not synthetic if you do it right and dont put any cutting agents in it to stretch it.

Theyve actually perfected the process to be able to extract 100% of the THC and create pure THC (known as THCa)..... which is even purer than the bud since the plant can be affected by outside elements while being grown.

Than using a flame method opposed to an electric method to create the vapors and you'll yield a clean, long lasting euphoria that is more natural than any bud you can smoke.

It's just complicated and people are lazy so they dont go the extra mile.
Back as a teen we used to buy pure THC oil based and ether based. I was 13 so not sure thats what it really was, could have been PCP. Certainly was more trustworthy back then. Though could explain why I lose my way to the breakfast table sometimes.....:lol:

Back