• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vaping

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
This sh*t is killing people. Not like years of tobacco will cause cancer, but months to kill.
If your kids are doing this....they need to stop. If you are doing this..... better go back to the tobacco or even better take to the sweet leaf!
My daughter is 17 and says its stupid and people who do it are stupid.
Good for you girl!!!

Stores here are mixing up their own vape formulas. Who knows what theyre putting in there to make it taste like bubble gum. Ive never vaped and gave up smoking in the 90s.
Plenty of other **** to kill me.

Vitamin E it it is what's hurting people and it's likely from places cutting it thinking its safe(vitamin E is safe but not to be inhaled).

It's all media hyped BS though. Just another great example of people being misled by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA and I'll just leave this right here and be done

(And no i dont vape or use tobacco products)

70958510_1484462891694710_2390807933458841600_n.jpg

First class what you doing.
I stopped smoking 2007 and drinking Alcohol 2017.
My two best decision ever.
We should never stop reminding each others about deadly habits.

Quitters never win.

Cigs are stupid but you really should consider starting to drink again. Really doesnt matter

6 so far. But really theres no regulation on this (sometimes regulation is needed) So these people are brewing vape juice in their bathtubs and selling it! bubble gum flavor probably doesnt come from vitamin e.

Yep and I personally think the Co2 extraction process is BS. That's what people are cutting.

I do not know anything about vaping or the chemistry involved. But the media is not hyping this as my daughter has a friend in the hospital because of vaping. I know hundreds of tobacco smokers and none are in the hospital (though probably slowly dying) from it. I stopped smoking in 1982. The Navy requires you to smoke...LOL especially down in the fire room.
Don't get me start on pain meds. Too many people that want to blame the drug companies instead of being responsible for themselves. ****** it up for the people who like a little oxy and a whisky from time to time.
(JK...or not)

I switched from smoking to vaping 2.5 years ago. And haven't touched a cigarette since.

6 people have died from vaping. 140,000 people die from smoking every year. Which means 2 have died while I was typing this. I like my chances better with vaping.

Back