• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vaping

Better?

He meant to say New York State is fake news!!!

Glad they are banning them though. They should just ban everything and stop letting people make their own life choices.

He meant to say New York State is fake news!!!

Glad they are banning them though. They should just ban everything and stop letting people make their own life choices.
I am not sure exactly what he means.
But yes Yahoo is not the most reliable source of news.

It's a funny thing with free choice.
So many thinks they are in title of free choice, like:
Eating, drinking, smoking them self sick or to death and at the end when they all messed up expects the government to take care of them.

Another dead from vaping. Probably fake news though.:headbang:
Go ahead light up those chemicals, enjoy!

I am not sure exactly what he means.
But yes Yahoo is not the most reliable source of news.

It's a funny thing with free choice.
So many thinks they are in title of free choice, like:
Eating, drinking, smoking them self sick or to death and at the end when they all messed up expects the government to take care of them.
that is why it's better in the US..... you have to pay yourself.
no high taxes like we have here in europe, in the US you have to save money and keep it in case you get sick, or have health insurance.
Here in europe you can *** around and other people have to pay for your mistakes and bad choices. via those super high income and property taxes

No free healthcare in the US, a great way to entice people to stay healthy imo........ does not seem to work however, a lot of unhealthy and obese people in the US. You would think you would stay healthy if you had to pay if/when you get diabetes and other stuff......... but i think the reason for that is, is all the commercials for unhealthy and fatty foods and drinks.

Ads on TV goes back 60 years on american TV, all those people trying to sell their **** to the public. cheap food made of fat and sugar,
burgers and soda etc........ imagine if those commercials instead had tried to sell milk and vegetables .......

The american public was not fat 70 years ago..... during WW2 for instance, try searching photos and video from that era...... i think the fat epidemic began with the invention of the TV and thereby also commercials on TV.

American forum members...... am i right about this ?

no high taxes like we have here in europe, in the US you have to save money and keep it in case you get sick, or have health insurance.
Here in europe you can *** around and other people have to pay for your mistakes and bad choices. via those super high income and property taxes

No free healthcare in the US, a great way to entice people to stay healthy imo........ does not seem to work however, a lot of unhealthy and obese people in the US. You would think you would stay healthy if you had to pay if/when you get diabetes and other stuff......... but i think the reason for that is, is all the commercials for unhealthy and fatty foods and drinks.

Ads on TV goes back 60 years on american TV, all those people trying to sell their **** to the public. cheap food made of fat and sugar,
burgers and soda etc........ imagine if those commercials instead had tried to sell milk and vegetables .......

The american public was not fat 70 years ago..... during WW2 for instance, try searching photos and video from that era...... i think the fat epidemic began with the invention of the TV and thereby also commercials on TV.

you got a lot right........america now everyone is on the go so much everything is quick......fast food.....take out.......whatever you can cram in your face in the 13 second you have when you get home until when you have to take this kid to that event and the other kid to another event

or grab something out of the cupboard (crackers/granola bar) ......... no time for making anything...... gotta go here then gotta to there

most people's diet consist of carbs, sugar, and energy drinks....... so I wouldn't be surprised if we had the most obese people on the planet per capita

kids these days don't go out side and play..........they sit on their tablet or phone......no exercise.......you see tons of overweight kids everywhere........when I was a kid I remember eating 5 meals a day.......almost literally.......but I could hide behind a telephone pole

here is a good indicator of how much people eat fast/take out food........

my old town where I grew up there was 1 pizza place, now there are 5......we had pizza maybe once every two weeks.........now pizza places are busy constantly......and I dont' see many people getting baked fish

also back then there was 1 Dunkin Donuts (small chain doughnut/coffee shop)....... now you seriously can't go 5 miles without seeing one all over the state.....and they always have people in them

what do most people do for breakfast..........Dunkin Donuts.......sure they have a few breakfast sandwiches......everything else muffins, bagels, donoughts..........carbs.....carbs.....carbs......and then people put 18 sugars in their coffee

......plus all these fast food chains have drive thru so they can get more people who are in a rush to stop and eat their unhealthy food

The last part is inaccurate.

It wasnt in the 50's that america started getting fat. It was the late 70's and early 80's where obesity started to become widespread.

Here is a pic of an American beach in the 1970's. Not a single obese person.

68659616_680043599126645_1155966971427160064_n.jpg

TV was used to spread false information, but the invention of the TV isnt to blame for americas obesity epidemic.....

Fast food companies and soda manufacturers are to blame.

The people of the USA have been GROSSLY MISINFORMED ABOUT FRUCTOSE FOR 30+ YEARS NOW.

Here, watch this:

Back