• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vaping

4FD0B8BB-70F3-4EB6-B993-A2F79BC381A1.jpeg

you got a lot right........america now everyone is on the go so much everything is quick......fast food.....take out.......whatever you can cram in your face in the 13 second you have when you get home until when you have to take this kid to that event and the other kid to another event

or grab something out of the cupboard (crackers/granola bar) ......... no time for making anything...... gotta go here then gotta to there

most people's diet consist of carbs, sugar, and energy drinks....... so I wouldn't be surprised if we had the most obese people on the planet per capita

kids these days don't go out side and play..........they sit on their tablet or phone......no exercise.......you see tons of overweight kids everywhere........when I was a kid I remember eating 5 meals a day.......almost literally.......but I could hide behind a telephone pole

here is a good indicator of how much people eat fast/take out food........

my old town where I grew up there was 1 pizza place, now there are 5......we had pizza maybe once every two weeks.........now pizza places are busy constantly......and I dont' see many people getting baked fish

also back then there was 1 Dunkin Donuts (small chain doughnut/coffee shop)....... now you seriously can't go 5 miles without seeing one all over the state.....and they always have people in them

what do most people do for breakfast..........Dunkin Donuts.......sure they have a few breakfast sandwiches......everything else muffins, bagels, donoughts..........carbs.....carbs.....carbs......and then people put 18 sugars in their coffee

......plus all these fast food chains have drive thru so they can get more people who are in a rush to stop and eat their unhealthy food
There's too many men, too many people
Making too many problems bad meals

:)

I have tried vaping only once in my entire life. It seems to me that this is one of the most stupid inventions of mankind. Despite my experience of smoking tobacco for over 10 years, after I smoked a vape, I started having severe headaches. I don't know what it was connected with, but it made me think about how harmful this vape is to health. In addition, I did not feel any high from him, such as from cigarettes or kratom extract. I hope these stupid vapes and other garbage that are now being invented for smoking will be forgotten soon, because now there are a lot of them and each has its own side effects that are harmful to health.
the people need something to relax them/keep busy ........ smoking, sports, religion.

we all need sumthang ;)

I’ve always thought this **** was not safe, but if people want to kill themselves with something slowly, they can do that: it’s not prohibited. Like, people have been smoking for a long time, and every one the smokers is aware that it’s a deadly habit, but they still do that. And not only because they have no willpower – they just do that.
I have never smoked or drank alcohol for a long time. I got drunk once to feel how it is, and I don’t want anymore. It was not a pleasant experience. The only thing I take regularly is CBN isolate wholesale to help me with my back pains.

Back