• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Various frames, and Juliet lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi. I have bnib never used Juliet lenses I would like to trade. There is two things specifically I would like to trade for. I don't know if this is best placed in x metal threads or general exchange. So I put in both. What I really want is a monster dog brown fade with gold lens. Not for a custom project so I want the frames with little to no peeling. bnib would be brilliant... Also a blue camo fat cat ..
To trade I have Juliet lenses bnib:
Ice, titanium iridium with etching, fire, ruby. All oem, not custom cut.

I have other non x metal frames to trade as well.
Pearl monster dog bnib, bnib woodland camo gascan, silver ice straight jacket 2 and others... If anyone has a md brown fade or a blue camo fat cat let know...thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
There is a BNIB Blue Camo FatCat on a European site...(Shpock)

Great..thanks for that.. I will put in an offer and see what happens. Is a little pricey though maybe

Username Hidden said:
Great..thanks for that.. I will put in an offer and see what happens. Is a little pricey though maybe
Yeah i noticed - dont know how much that model is going for though..
Just shout if you need shipping assistance - i assume you are in the states :)

He is in UK ;)

Hey jacob it's Andrew .. we spoke before when I tried to get you some minutes from Portsmouth UK. thanks for the info though. Cheers stavros, thanks for your pm. I have seen Brown fade dogs on eBay in UK. Just throwing feelers out whether I can do it as a trade.

Username Hidden said:
Hey jacob it's Andrew .. we spoke before when I tried to get you some minutes from Portsmouth UK. thanks for the info though. Cheers stavros, thanks for your pm. I have seen Brown fade dogs on eBay in UK. Just throwing feelers out whether I can do it as a trade.
Ah right - I seemed to recall having talked to you earlier , but couldn't find the thread. Sorry about that - I'm bad with faces :lolsign:

Hahaha. I'm actually from Wales so does that mean I can argue I'm not really not that United as well?? Probably not, but I can try..

Thank you as well Jacob , that s a few times you've offered advice or tried to help . And stavros as well funnily enough has done the same.. US Europeans are a helpful bunch. Even us not proper ones

Status
Not open for further replies.