• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Various frames, and Juliet lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Stavros is a stand-up guy as well - I'd like to see his collection though - so we know where all that EU money disappears to ;)
Any time Andrew - you went out of your way for me as well :)
It seems O-collecting brings out the best in (most) people :D

Some people reacted to this post.
I really try to stay out of political based discusssions but as u referered EU money are returned to givers with a thief interest so that great countries can gain more money.so EU money goes to gambling of spreads.People basic salary is 500 euros here when 3 years before were 1100 euros and the working weekly hours for those who have job is twice other Europeans countries.Sorry but i see everyday the poverty and i can speak for that.

Sorry for for taking advantage @ajcon200 thread and my spirit is in friendly mood of course but i cannot stand this so called joke for the Where the money went.it is a long story and i can of course analyze it but not here and not sure if many would like to hear.

Username Hidden said:
I really try to stay out of political based discusssions but as u referered EU money are returned to givers with a thief interest so that great countries can gain more money.so EU money goes to gambling of spreads.People basic salary is 500 euros here when 3 years before were 1100 euros and the working weekly hours for those who have job is twice other Europeans countries.Sorry but i see everyday the poverty and i can speak for that.
Sorry my friend - i didn't intend to offend you or the good people of Greece :(

Username Hidden said:
Sorry my friend - i didn't intend to offend you or the good people of Greece :(
No pro as i told u my mood is friendly also did not had any intention of arguing;)Sorry again @ajcon200

Hey. It's ok. I'm sure nothing was meant in anyway to offend. All good now so that's cool.

No need to apologise. No offence taken in anyway shape or form.

Yeah of course we talk with @Jacob Carstens also in EON, nothing wrong all good just discussing loudly :)

haha. I don't know if I should be happy about all these free bumps. .. people will check to see what 2 pages discussion of Juliet lenses is all about , there must be some rare lenses or something and Then they get a free education on social reforms and european policy. Hehehe.

I promise next time I will wait a day between every stupid comment

Status
Not open for further replies.