• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Various Gearbox Watch Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm putting multiple Gearbox's in this same thread so I can't post more than 15 pictures but if you want more please PM me. There are 4 Gearbox's listed so you will have to scroll :)

Brushed case with Black and Tan Face, new never worn just display, with white sleeve, black box, and ballistic nylon case $SOLD. Includes PayPal G&S and Priority USPS shipping w/ insurance. No trades or international. I'm not sure why the face has a green hue to it in the photo but I promise it's tan.

xqAX9RZ+RniGBL0gQsgG+w.jpg
EimRc3bGT5OlfFXbOicSfA.jpg
iwVoLEIrTnytVEX7CJ0oSg.jpg
tzNFYDyhQKCFPICkevp3lQ.jpg

"Stealth" Black case with Black Face and Red accents, new never worn just display, with white sleeve, black box, and ballistic nylon case $250. Includes PayPal G&S and Priority USPS shipping w/ insurance. No trades or international. There are a few small and light scratches on the back where the dumb jeweler didn't protect it properly when he replaced the battery. Please see photo of the back it near where the word Bar is on the case backing.

7MzAkhglTka+TwQmQ2Y8YQ.jpg

ZljRwD4jT8ya1fibI21QMQ.jpg

0mJOz0a7R4SGehC%mijndg.jpg
PdIZlJHQRfSN2mkLhLAxYg.jpg

Black case with Black Face and Yellow accents, new never worn just display, NO white sleeve but includes black box, and ballistic nylon case $sold. Includes PayPal G&S and Priority USPS shipping w/ insurance. No trades or international.

QR7CMmBcSiOhTxnsK84ejg.jpg
l%Biy45ZQzeJOW8YDVrDlw.jpg
nTnJ77TrQ2qisuC9PFAkdQ.jpg
wy%Ibc8AS1yRF3LDMVxSQQ.jpg

Polished case with Black Face and white face, new never worn just display, white sleeve, black box, and ballistic nylon case $SOLD. Includes PayPal G&S and Priority USPS shipping w/ insurance. No trades or international. There is a very small scratch just above the 3 o'clock mark. You have to turn it and twist it to catch the light just right but its there. I tried to capture it in a photo but couldn't. I can try and take it outside tomorrow in daylight to see if i can get a better picture.

3bBwnc%7RV2erz+GyZqWDA.jpg
8+RQUZhkQn2tEYAX1iAFMA.jpg
+f3cVlSiQgyEsDeu3pRC%Q.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd for yellow!

PM the Black and Tan

Pm polished tuxedo

Black and Tan sold, Polished sold, and yellow sold

Black w/ red accents still available

Last edited:
PM sent on Stealth

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This guy should get a 10% discount on all forum purchases for having the greatest avatar ever :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::neo:

Black w/ red accents sold.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.