• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Various lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you consider shipping outside CONUS but not foreign?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Will you consider shipping outside CONUS but not foreign?
Bro just state your in Hawaii lol. I have shipped there more then a few times,it doesn't really cost much more at all if any. I don't understand why people always want to leave it out. I have shipped glasses, shoes, stands

I am willing to ship anywhere (well, maybe not Brazil) at the buyer's expense. I was throwing in free shipping to CONUS to make it easier.

Username Hidden said:
I am willing to ship anywhere (well, maybe not Brazil) at the buyer's expense. I was throwing in free shipping to CONUS to make it easier.

So, no free shipping to Hawaii? :wink:

Username Hidden said:
So, no free shipping to Hawaii? :wink:
You drive a hard bargain...

Username Hidden said:

So, no free shipping to Hawaii?
Username Hidden said:

Hardly a bargain. If you ship first class, shouldn't be a dollar more. If priority mail, flat-rate should be the same.

Nevermind.

Username Hidden said:
So, no free shipping to Hawaii?...
Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Hardly a bargain. If you ship first class, shouldn't be a dollar more. If priority mail, flat-rate should be the same.
Nevermind.

Flip are we so far apart in age or cultures that you did not understand the meaning of the idiom "you drive a hard bargain"?
Here it is actually generally a respectful and complimentary expression and one that is not meant as an insult:
drive a hard bargain
To work hard to negotiate prices or agreements in one's own favor. "All right, sir, you drive a hard bargain. I'll sell you this car for $12,450." or "You drive a hard bargain, Jane, but I'll sign the contract."

I assume that you did not understand this idiom.

Username Hidden said:
Flip are we so far apart in age or cultures that you did not understand the meaning of the idiom "you drive a hard bargain"?
Here it is actually generally a respectful and complimentary expression and one that is not meant as an insult:
drive a hard bargain
To work hard to negotiate prices or agreements in one's own favor. "All right, sir, you drive a hard bargain. I'll sell you this car for $12,450." or "You drive a hard bargain, Jane, but I'll sign the contract."

Too funny!! Flip you got to ease up. Car guy is cool dude to deal with . Drive a hard bargain also means yes most of the time..

And I'll grab the Fruby lenses! PM sent...

Username Hidden said:
drive a hard bargain

I understood and my apologies for my response.

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.