• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Various pairs and stands for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have various different pairs of Oakleys up for sale. Unless otherwise stated, each will come with the matching bag and box. Pretty much all of them are in like new shape and haven't been worn many times. As of right now, I am looking at only shipping within the US. Only reason for selling is because I am looking at downsizing the amount of Oakley's I have as I might be moving soon. Feel free to PM or ask if you have any questions or would like any more pictures of specific pairs. I am willing to make package deals and all prices are or best offer.

Sold Items:

Matte Black\Grey Gascan (No box, Bag only) - $50 Shipped

View attachment 288333

Troy Lee Piston Bone Fuel Cell - Sold

View attachment 292044

Tron 3D Gascan (No Box, Bag only) - Sold

View attachment 292045

Black Ink\Black Iridium comes with Red, Chrome and Script Os (No Box, Bag Only) - Sold

View attachment 288332

Livestrong Jawbones - Sold

View attachment 288334

Polished White\Vented Jade Iridium Jawbones (Also included are non-vented black iridium and yellow vented lenses - Sold

View attachment 288335

Polished Clear\Violet Iridium Frogskins - Sold

View attachment 288336

Acid Blue\Grey Frogskins (Currently has Ice Iridium lenses and will also include the Grey) - Sold

View attachment 288338

Triple Black Plastic Oakley Stand - Sold

View attachment 288342

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Why there's no "start conversation when i clicked your" profile name? Pm me if you can, I would like to inquire on x-metal stands please. Cheers!

Pm works

Yea sorry guys I didn't realize I had it off, thank you for pointing it out. Updated the original post to reflect what was sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
removed the chit chat from the sale thread!
please stay in topic . . .

Username Hidden said:
How are the lenses and frame on trons @Menendez1293

Lenses on the Tron's don't show any scratches and the finish on the glasses doesn't show anything major either. When looking at the up close in the light, you will notice micro scratches in the gloss finish from having the cloth passed over them seeing as they are gloss black but you will not notice anything from further away. I personally have never worn these but can not account for their complete history as I bought them off of a forum member years ago. Overall, I would give them about 6.5/10 because they don't have the box.

would you ship to Canada? I'm always in need of clear froggies

Username Hidden said:
would you ship to Canada? I'm always in need of clear froggies
Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.