• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault 40% off clothes/lenses 25% off clearance frames thru 1/24 =$89 next metals

Anyone get any extra triggermans they could let go? I never made it to the sale...also I’m still in the fence about the badmans not sure if I wanna take the risk on those hinges haha
All the $37 triggermans we’re gone.. they were ugly anyway, fmj/Fire.. everything else was more expensive.

Yeah well if anyone has a pair of triggers they can let go I’d be interested. Lol but @IAMOBS I still may take you up on a pair of badmans if that’s still ok

Yeah well if anyone has a pair of triggers they can let go I’d be interested. Lol but @IAMOBS I still may take you up on a pair of badmans if that’s still ok
Yep. I’ve got a carbon/ruby or a ferrari, the ferrari was slightly more. $89 and $110ish I think. Have receipts grabbed a couple of plasma/Fire madmen for the heck of iit if anyone wants
One of those

Whelp.. thank god that's over... It was a pleasure helping out where I could for those of you who couldn't make it to the sale. Hope you all enjoy your scores. I learned a lot about radars in the process. Great talking to many of you that I hadn't previously PM'd with too.

Whelp.. thank god that's over... It was a pleasure helping out where I could for those of you who couldn't make it to the sale. Hope you all enjoy your scores. I learned a lot about radars in the process. Great talking to many of you that I hadn't previously PM'd with too.

Thank you for being such a help - really helped me expand my collection and introduced me to some new frames I've actually taken a liking to. Previously, I was an X-Metal/Wire Frame only guy. Now, I've come to appreciate certain O-Matter frames like Flaks. :D

Back