• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Help For Violet Deviations?

steveocubed

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

I know there are a bunch of great forumers on here and I've been trying to get my hands on a Violet Deviation with no avail so far and one of the forumers suggested I just ask if someone can help me out.

So here goes: would anyone who lives near a vault that has some of the violet deviations be willing to purchase and ship them for me if I cover the cost of the glasses, shipping, and whatever fee the facilitator deems fair via paypal? Please pm me if you'd be willing to do so. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

I've seen these only once since they've been out and that was at a vault in fact. I'm curious to see what the feedback is here.

I've seen these only once since they've been out and that was at a vault in fact. I'm curious to see what the feedback is here.

I know two other members as well as myself have gotten them at vaults. I had to get my vault to find one and just got mine today. I suggested Steveo to do this since my vault could only locate one. Bummer but its been at vaults a while so thats probably why they are getting harder to find.

I know two other members as well as myself have gotten them at vaults. I had to get my vault to find one and just got mine today. I suggested Steveo to do this since my vault could only locate one. Bummer but its been at vaults a while so thats probably why they are getting harder to find.
Keep this on the DL maaaaaaan

Hey guys,

I know there are a bunch of great forumers on here and I've been trying to get my hands on a Violet Deviation with no avail so far and one of the forumers suggested I just ask if someone can help me out.

So here goes: would anyone who lives near a vault that has some of the violet deviations be willing to purchase and ship them for me if I cover the cost of the glasses, shipping, and whatever fee the facilitator deems fair via paypal? Please pm me if you'd be willing to do so. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!

Hey, man. I found this when I did a google search. I don't know much about these, so I am not sure if they are specifically what you are searching for.

http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/sung...t-violet-violet-iridium-lens-oo4061-17-p11746

The currency conversion works out to about $166 (US). Don't know if this is a good price, if they actually have them in stock, what shipping would cost, etc., but it might be worth looking into if you can't find them anywhere else. Sorry if I am wasting your time! Good luck!!!

Hey, man. I found this when I did a google search. I don't know much about these, so I am not sure if they are specifically what you are searching for.

http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/sung...t-violet-violet-iridium-lens-oo4061-17-p11746

The currency conversion works out to about $166 (US). Don't know if this is a good price, if they actually have them in stock, what shipping would cost, etc., but it might be worth looking into if you can't find them anywhere else. Sorry if I am wasting your time! Good luck!!!
They do not ship to the US!

They do not ship to the US!
Damn. That figures. If all else fails, maybe a UK/European member could help out. It also says on the website that they operate the Oakley Vault store at Gunwharf Quay outlet shopping centre in Portsmouth, UK.

Thanks for setting me straight, Marc...

Back