• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Sale

Android Bill

Oakley Beginner
I was at my local vault yesterday and they had a buy one pair at retail and get another half off. Ended up buying a stephan murray fuel cell and got a live strong fuel cell, no box for $35. It was on the sale shelf. Also picked up some fives squared (non polar) for $38. Pretty good deals. Don't know how long the sale is but the half off isn't bad if ur gonna grab a new pair. The half off didn't apply to some pairs, infinite hero, ducati n some others. Thought id pass along the info.

Yea that sale's been going on since 'nam... But really though its been going on for awhile

I was the vault Saturday. After my two purchases the sales guy says, you know I can give you a pair of fives and and $10 off your sale. So I got another XS five for my 4 yr old.
great deals at the vault now

Nice. I gave my 6 year old the 5s. Hes stoked and Im trying to instill the pride of owning something nice and taking care of them. So far hes been great. . Always using the bag and case, he sees how I take care of mine and is doing the same. Gotta love life lessons. ;) I wish my dad bought me Oakleys when I was a kid lol. I really treated my glasses like crap for a long time before I really started collecting.