• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Trip

I've had that same wallet for a couple months now...I am still dealing with the break-in period. I am thinking about getting some ball glove oil to soften it up a little bit but I am unsure of the results.

I've had that same wallet for a couple months now...I am still dealing with the break-in period. I am thinking about getting some ball glove oil to soften it up a little bit but I am unsure of the results.
I did notice it being "tough" I'm not a wallet carrier(cash in front pocket) but I figured since I have my ccw I better start carrying my id

I did notice it being "tough" I'm not a wallet carrier(cash in front pocket) but I figured since I have my ccw I better start carrying my id

It's weird, none of my previous oakley wallets (probably 4 or 5 at this point) have ever needed this much work to make comfortable in my pocket.

It's weird, none of my previous oakley wallets (probably 4 or 5 at this point) have ever needed this much work to make comfortable in my pocket.
Yeah it looks to be a different leather than the others that I've had in the past .... More synthetic maybe?

Yeah it looks to be a different leather than the others that I've had in the past .... More synthetic maybe?

I don't think they could call it genuine lather if that was the case.

This is my first non-perforated, so I am thinking the large unbroken surface is the difference

Back