• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Trip

haha sorry lads, Im using all my oakley tees..its a sweet deal though and has been going since the first day i stepped into that vault. only drawback with my vault is low stock.. and they NEVER have anythign awesome in stock.. or like old discontinued things that they've left in the back.. no surprises anymore.. =(

Just think of me first thou by the sound of it Yoshi already has some and i don't so i say i should get the next lot of freebies lol

Just think of me first thou by the sound of it Yoshi already has some and i don't so i say i should get the next lot of freebies lol
heyjaymann, i may have some shirt's but i dont have that many :p i could still use some :) i just bought a long sleeve oakley shirt off oakley vault.com for $20 lol.

I usually check out my local vault every week or so. They've had some pinstriped montefrio's on sale for about a year now haha. Poor Montefrio...

I don't have any Oakley shirts don't like buying clothes on line and don't have any place that sells Oakley gear round here :(

Latest Posts

Back