• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Trip

Went to the local vault today.. stocks were low as they're waiting on orders, but theres an STPL RADAR there.. as well as a CF print Radar, Mframe and Half Jacket (i think).

also a ridiculously expensive Romeo2 thats $350 down from $700. haha i just laughed.

Yah, not too much. That day i got my jawbones, i asked the sales girl if they were doing anything for black friday. They just said mostly clothes and shoes. Nothing about glasses.

Cant go wrong with anything oakley!! my vault has the STPL radars as well. @SpliceD, Im always at the HQ and they told me that sunglasses never go on sale for lower than vault prices or even retail. Always just clothing, accessories, etc. No glasses. :sad:

My gf made fun of me recently. She was in a sorority and would "puke" greek letters. Had greek pants, sandals, shirts and what not. Recently, I wore my Oakley sweatpants, shirt and sandals (used as in house slippers)...I always gave her a hard time about her weird obsession with wearing all greek letters. Now it's coming back to me haha.

Sid, you're lucky you live so close to the HQ! I am planning to hit the HQ when I go out to visit my folks in Cali next summer. I'm going to save to make sure I can pick up a nice souvenir!

Sid, you're lucky you live so close to the HQ! I am planning to hit the HQ when I go out to visit my folks in Cali next summer. I'm going to save to make sure I can pick up a nice souvenir!

Haha! Yeah its cool, just depends who's working though. There are sometimes snotty workers and then there are sometimes cool collectors and one happens to be a Frogskins collector so that is the only time i enjoy it. As for souvenirs, they don't sell anything that is not already in O Stores other than new releases and you might be able to snag an older pair (i.e., Frogskins from acid series, backlights, SW, or Jupiter Camo) but other than that its all the same. Ok if i just ruined it for you that is because the only souvenir you want is..going through the Oakley Museum! :biggrin: checkout the videos on YouTube on Oakley HQ tours if you ever have time :smile:

well that is in the last few years I remember getting glasses marked d own for holiday for 40 dollars 6 or 7 years ago in Wrentham..

well that is in the last few years I remember getting glasses marked d own for holiday for 40 dollars 6 or 7 years ago in Wrentham..

No NEW releases are on sale! You can probably get older ones for a bit cheaper or even a great deal like 40 dollars at the vault..

Back