• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jp_isoakley

Oakley Beginner
Canada
My Name is JP Deschenes.
I have lived and breathed the Oakley passion since 1989, I started collecting in 1996 when I worked in a sports retail store that sold the product. I loved the Oakley story and always made sure I was up on all Oakley news until I had kids and changed careers. From 1996-2013 I was lucky enough to sell the best brand in the world. I was part of amazing PK seminars that would educate and demonstrate the XYZ optics and ansi tests as well as interviewed for a few different positions within the Oakley organization. I was know as the "Oakley guy" for both the knowledge that I possessed and my unique collection of Oakley footwear and eyewear.

IMG_8812.JPG

My Name is JP Deschenes.
I have lived and breathed the Oakley passion since 1989, I started collecting in 1996 when I worked in a sports retail store that sold the product. I loved the Oakley story and always made sure I was up on all Oakley news until I had kids and changed careers. From 1996-2013 I was lucky enough to sell the best brand in the world. I was part of amazing PK seminars that would educate and demonstrate the XYZ optics and ansi tests as well as interviewed for a few different positions within the Oakley organization. I was know as the "Oakley guy" for both the knowledge that I possessed and my unique collection of Oakley footwear and eyewear.

View attachment 325849
Welcome to the forum:)

Back