• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vegas case and bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I stopped by the Las Vegas Oakley store today and picked up 4 extra Vegas cases and bags. I saw some interest and thought I would take the opportunity to meet some demand. My asking prices reflect the cost of case, tax, and shipping. I'm not looking to get rich but tacking on just enough to cover the cost of a case and bag for me. Think of it as you buy, I fly.
Cases are $45
Bags are $16.
Payment via Paypal using friends and family option. Pm with questions. I'm in Vegas until Friday and if I sell these 4, I'll stop by and buy more.

final note- I'd consider a trade for a NY or Hawaii hard case or bags.
Thanks for looking

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I stopped by the Las Vegas Oakley store today and picked up 4 extra Vegas cases and bags. I saw some interest and thought I would take the opportunity to meet some demand. My asking prices reflect the cost of case, tax, and shipping. I'm not looking to get rich but tacking on just enough to cover the cost of a case and bag for me. Think of it as you buy, I fly.
Cases are $45
Bags are $16.
Payment via Paypal using friends and family option. Pm with questions. I'm in Vegas until Friday and if I sell these 4, I'll stop by and buy more.

final note- I'd consider a trade for a NY or Hawaii hard case or bags.
Thanks for looking

View attachment 114458
Case for $45?????? Just for one? Aren't these only for $25???????

Did you see it included shipping? They are $25 but add tax and shipping via priority mail. I'm into them for $40 by then.

Apparent let my understanding for demand and fairness was off base. I've got 4 to move by tomorrow or they go back to the store. Case was $25, tax was $2.03 and shipping is up to $10. If you are interested,PM me and we can work out the fine details on your preferred method of shipping to reach the final price.

Bag price as is and includes shipping. Still cheaper then flying to Vegas to get it

I don't think $45 is too bad for someone sitting on their couch and clicking "send money" on their iPad...
GLWS!

Whoops, never mind. Getting nothing but bad feedback and comments from folks thinking I'm asking too much so, sorry, didn't mean to offend. I sat down and figured it out and found that after taxes and shipping, I was $5 to $7 over cost. Wasn't trying to gouge but that's how it's coming out. Best course is just to end it. Sorry again.

Dude I respect your effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.