• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vegas Vault BOGO

brookiewook

Oakley Beginner
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in "Oakley Events", but here goes...

Through the whole month of March the Vault in Vegas is running a buy one, get one 50% off on sale glasses. Might not sound like much, but there's a ton of good buys on sale right now. e.g. London Fuel Cells, almost all of the Jupiter Camo series and much more...

There's also a bogo on fleece and swimwear!

BOOM!

Should you find yourself waking up in Vegas during March Madness, come in and say hi!

Just use the Website, dude! half the time they have better deals than in the Vault Store!

I do, I do. I just wished I could physically walk into a brick and mortar Vault store once in awhile and possibly find a great deal, haha.

The last time I visited the Vegas vault, I bought a pair of plates for $60. Never had a clue about what I had then, but now...now I'm a bit more edumacated, LOL.

I do, I do. I just wished I could physically walk into a brick and mortar Vault store once in awhile and possibly find a great deal, haha.

The last time I visited the Vegas vault, I bought a pair of plates for $60. Never had a clue about what I had then, but now...now I'm a bit more edumacated, LOL.

Just curious, when was this? Must have been awhile

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in "Oakley Events", but here goes...

Through the whole month of March the Vault in Vegas is running a buy one, get one 50% off on sale glasses. Might not sound like much, but there's a ton of good buys on sale right now. e.g. London Fuel Cells, almost all of the Jupiter Camo series and much more...

There's also a bogo on fleece and swimwear!

BOOM!

Should you find yourself waking up in Vegas during March Madness, come in and say hi!

I thought there was two in Vegas, one at each of the outlet malls? I haven't been to either in a couple years as you can see.

Colorado next week then I will be waking up in Vegas on the 24th. Which of the 2 vaults are you at? I am going to both and the O Store while I am there.

Back