• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vegas Vault BOGO

Just curious, when was this? Must have been awhile

Geez, that must've been about 10 yrs. ago. I can't even remember the name of the outlet mall it was in.

Btw, I sold those Plates (all beat up), for $50 4-5 yrs. later. I ran those things into the dirt, LOL. Obviously I was clueless to what I actually had, I just liked the edgy design and weird looks I'd get when I wore them, LOL! I was actually stoked that I only spent $10 over those years to own them, haha.

The BOGO sale is in-store only. How it works is that if you buy a full price pair, you can get a second sale pair at 50% off.

Just curious on how that works, last time I was at my local Vault they had a DE Half X for $229 I believe, so if I buy say a Crankcase at retail price, will I get 50% off the Half X even though it's the more expensive pair? Thanks

The way it has worked in the past is that it didnt matter the price of the retail pair, you just had to pay full retail price for it. The 50 off pair had to be a clearance pair, no matter the price. So yes, the 50 off pair could initially be more expensive than the retail price pair.

The way it has worked in the past is that it didnt matter the price of the retail pair, you just had to pay full retail price for it. The 50 off pair had to be a clearance pair, no matter the price. So yes, the 50 off pair could initially be more expensive than the retail price pair.

Sweet thanks

702, as what bad fishy said, you are correct. come in and buy a $80 five squared, and get a pair of polarized fast jackets for $100 (on sale for $199). there are some great deals and its well worth it to stop in this month to check it out.

Back