• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vented Lenses

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I'm thinking about getting some vented lenses for the Split Jacket that should be getting here soon. However, I've never owned anything with vented lenses so I'm curious as to how people feel about them. They definitely look great but beyond that, what are the positives and negatives of them? Do the vents mess with peripheral vision? Are your eyes more prone to being dry on windy or cold days?

it could happen, if your oakley do not fit right. but for me it´s no problem, if i use vented!

I use nothing but vented with my Jawbones, I have never had an issue with my eyes tearing up or drying out. I use my bones when I race my bicycle's, so I have been going 60-70 kph and no problems. I highly encourage you to get some, the only time they have ever fogged up was in the last triathlon I did the water was 17* celsius(friggin cold) and when I put them on once I got on my bike they fogged up until I started riding and the there was air going over them.

I use nothing but vented with my Jawbones, I have never had an issue with my eyes tearing up or drying out. I use my bones when I race my bicycle's, so I have been going 60-70 kph and no problems. I highly encourage you to get some, the only time they have ever fogged up was in the last triathlon I did the water was 17* celsius(friggin cold) and when I put them on once I got on my bike they fogged up until I started riding and the there was air going over them.
That's good to know. Thanks!

I'm hoping they release an Ice Iridium Vented or a Slate Iridium Vented.

Back