• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verify this C-Six Aluminum?

Jmo65

Oakley Enthusiast
ohio
Last edited:
I would want to see them up close a bit more. You might wanna go over them closely. From end to end. I don't know if it's the pics, but the widget screws that hold the carbon plate in place look a bit mangled. Before I throw a price I would want to at least look em over good.

Clearer pics would help a bit more

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Not the best of pics for the forum to gauge the authenticity, but the last pic showing a number of 1500 would have me leaning towards a legit pair, considering that the fakes out there only have the number 1500 on them and no reference of which numbered pair they are. If you can get these for under $2k you're doing well considering what some sellers are asking for on eBay.

Not the best of pics for the forum to gauge the authenticity, but the last pic showing a number of 1500 would have me leaning towards a legit pair, considering that the fakes out there only have the number 1500 on them and no reference of which numbered pair they are. If you can get these for under $2k you're doing well considering what some sellers are asking for eBay.

I totally forgot about the serial trick. Thanks!!

I would want to see them up close a bit more. You might wanna go over them closely. From end to end. I don't know if it's the pics, but the widget screws that hold the carbon plate in place look a bit mangled. Before I throw a price I would want to at least look em over good.

Clearer pics would help a bit more

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Alright thanks I'll ask for some better pics and try to get them posted when I do get them.

="mercbezerk, post: 784003, member: 3780"]Not the best of pics for the forum to gauge the authenticity, but the last pic showing a number of 1500 would have me leaning towards a legit pair, considering that the fakes out there only have the number 1500 on them and no reference of which numbered pair they are. If you can get these for under $2k you're doing well considering what some sellers are asking for on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. I'll ask for some better pics I'm outside on a cell phone trying to look so I definitely couldn't tell.

Last edited:
Has he worn these?

And if possible can he take even ****tier pics? Just sayin. Looks like he doesn't give a ****.

Depending on how well worn they are try to go for waaaaaaaay less than. 2K

Has he worn these?

And if possible can he take even ****tier pics? Just sayin. Looks like he doesn't give a ****.

Depending on how well worn they are try to go for waaaaaaaay less than. 2K

Yeah he has worn them quite a bit. Hopefully not since I asked for some more. I guess I'm in for a treat when I look at them on a computer.

Yeah he has worn them quite a bit. Hopefully not since I asked for some more. I guess I'm in for a treat when I look at them on a computer.
No box sucks. Kinda hard to lose that box but damn.

What's he want for them?

Back