• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verify this C-Six Aluminum?

To update everyone I purchased the glasses. Will take pics when I get home from Halloween haunt. The lenses other than having some dust and streaks from the microfiber cloth are almost perfect. Was informed he only wore them to weddings and other special occasions. he was heartbroken to see them go and I almost felt bad but a deal is a deal. Thanks everyone for all the help.

To update everyone I purchased the glasses. Will take pics when I get home from Halloween haunt. The lenses other than having some dust and streaks from the microfiber cloth are almost perfect. Was informed he only wore them to weddings and other special occasions. he was heartbroken to see them go and I almost felt bad but a deal is a deal. Thanks everyone for all the help.
You suck...ha. just kidding.
You lucky duck.

Congrats! Looking forward to the pics. Hopefully you can sort out a box but you have already hit the jackpot!!

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Really, it's a great pick up. Think in general that there aren't many C6's to go around period. Frank owns like half the stock, and most people won't let go without an inflated price.

I say figure out a way to get a second set of lenses and wear the hell out of it since it's not perfect anyway. Just don't lose the pair.

Sounds cool.. I just hope it wasn't a seller in Columbus he was selling a pair ..I asked for better pics. He was a total pain the a$$ about it.. it was good price too around that. I told if better pics I would come pay cash today for it . I in the end believe it was fake, given he was acting really weird about it from the very beginning. none of the pics proved it was real at all. He also had 24X xx witch another member was interested in. I believe the guy sold 24X xx it to someone else. It like 2 and a half hour drive for me each way.

Back