• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verizon Points.....

I cant find them. All the ones i find are over 100 bucks
They are still on there, use the sort function from lowest to highest.
uploadfromtaptalk1424887386988.png

Thanks I found them. I ordered a pair. Something almost seems wrong. 30 bucks for a pair of Radars with a Photochromatic lense. Hope I am not disappointed.

Don't they cost way more then 139.00 usually. That is the part that has me worried.

Don't they cost way more then 139.00 usually. That is the part that has me worried.
I've ordered O stuff on here before. My first Tacos were exactly as ordered. I ordered an O bag, but it wasn't what I ordered. However, I decided to keep it because it was worth more than I paid for it.

Even if its wrong and they are just clear lenses, I'm still OK with dropping $30 on frames to send to Doc Chop!

BTW they are sold out

Even if its wrong and they are just clear lenses, I'm still OK with dropping $30 on frames to send to Doc Chop!

BTW they are sold out
I guess the O Addicts took over! Love it! I ended up buying a pair even though I can't fit a path lens. I thought about the signature line by @thisguy. It was such a good deal.

Haha I just got access to the mother in laws verizon points only to find out they're gone.

It's a steal… even on the Standard Issue site they're $168

Back