• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verizon Points.....

i checked the site today and it shows that my order has shipped. the same glasses today are 154.00 with 10,000 points spent

i checked the site today and it shows that my order has shipped. the same glasses today are 154.00 with 10,000 points spent
I have a tracking number... UPS mail innovations. The slower than molasses shipping.
uploadfromtaptalk1425004986621.jpg

At least it was free.

UPS? or USPS?
It is technically a USPS tracking number, but UPS Mail innovations slows things up quite a bit. UPS alone, UPS Surepost, or USPS alone are faster than that Innovations crap.

It is tracked UPS Mail Innovations expedited with a delivery date of next Friday. Usually that kind of shipment without the expediting takes 2+ weeks.

Last edited:
It is technically a USPS tracking number, but UPS Mail innovations slows things up quite a bit. UPS alone, UPS Surepost, or USPS alone are faster than that Innovations crap.

It is meant tracked UPS Mail Innovations expedited with a delivery date of next Friday. Usually that kind of shipment without the expediting takes 2+ weeks.
Oh...... so you will have it in time for summer.......got it. ;)

Back