• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verizons *Unlimited plan is back

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
Working in the office today. Ive stayed on my grandfathered Unlimited plan for 12 years. Paying a ridiculous amount. Time to let it go? I use about 13gb a month except for RV trips where we get into the 30s since I tether my rooted phone.
I read its "preferred" until about 22gb. Seems fine to me. I dont want to make payments on a stupid phone though.

We are on AT&T unlimited data and the price just went up. How much is Verizon's plan?

Working in the office today. Ive stayed on my grandfathered Unlimited plan for 12 years. Paying a ridiculous amount. Time to let it go? I use about 13gb a month except for RV trips where we get into the 30s since I tether my rooted phone.
I read its "preferred" until about 22gb. Seems fine to me. I dont want to make payments on a stupid phone though.
You can use your current devices. The soft cap doesn't come into play unless you are on a congested tower.

I'm on a grandfathered plan with a discount. I decided to just keep my plan as is because I won't be saving much of anything and I blow past 22GB routinely.

Sent from Q's Note5

We are on AT&T unlimited data and the price just went up. How much is Verizon's plan?
Single line $80
Family: 4 for $180 ($100 plus $20 per line)

Prices above include a $5 ($10 for family) auto pay discount.

Sent from Q's Note5

Also, no discounts apply to this plan except the military and veterans discounts.

Sent from Q's Note5

Im paying $165/mo right now !!!
$80 sounds good to me. I could even add a backup line and save money. I turned data off on my tablets when I rooted my phone

One thing I do like about the new plans is that you can add 2 nonphone devices to the single account. I think watches are $5 per month and tablets are $20, IIRC.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back