• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VERY Close To Home SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
OK guys and gals.....I followed a lead that lead me to a former Oakley Rep....He says he has TONS of stuff....These are the two pictures he sent me yesterday.....What are the small "Core" cases going for and I haven't seen the big Oakley sign and metal sign in his picture....I need you forum members to give me some ideas as to what these things are going for....hopefully he hadn't done his research! I'm going today to look over his stuff....stay tuned members!
photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Wow that stuff looks awesome but if he was a former rep I wouldn't count on any huge deals this could get pricey quick looks awesome!

Exciting stuff!

But it's a funny old world isn't it? I mean, what sort of guy (and an ex-Oakley-rep at that) keeps a Medusa on a Bob bust . . . in his garage next to an old chest of drawers with a fluffy bunny on top?

Maybe he's a big "Con Air" fan.

I love the dark, distressed "Core" case.....although I've only seen big ones and I have more than enough stuff to quickly fill it up....never understood the "cube" design......they don't hold much.....however, its very cool! What are the Core case going for?

He did say that the smaller "Core" cases bring as much as the larger strictly because they are rare....hmmmmm

Exciting stuff!

But it's a funny old world isn't it? I mean, what sort of guy (and an ex-Oakley-rep at that) keeps a Medusa on a Bob bust . . . in his garage next to an old chest of drawers with a fluffy bunny on top?

Maybe he's a big "Con Air" fan.

Haha hilarious!

Anyways I believe those gunmetal and different colored cases were rep-only cases so they would be very unique if you were able to score a pair!

Hahahahahaha! Yeah right!!! Well he said he has alot of bags, keychains,(hopefully BOB!), wallets...and mostly display stuff since he was a "Rep"....my two tables also came from a "Rep".......hmmmmmmmm.....Maybe Oakley "cleaned house" when Jim sold it for 2.2 BILLION!!!!!!

Back