• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VERY Close To Home SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll try to get what I can....hes only about 20 minutes away...so if I have to keep going back its not so bad....I also have to be kinda discreet since indulging the past couple months....I find myself searching the house for stuff to list on ebay.....lol...OOCD has surely set in!!! I'll have to use the "Oh this old thing? I've had this for years babe".........

Hope you can pick up that medusa I have been on the hunt for one for a good price for the past year of so also wanting to get a bob head but dont want to pay the crazy prices lol!!

Well guys if I cannot afford alot of the stuff I'll tell him about the Forum (if he doesn't know already) and ask him if I can PM his number to you guys.....SOMEONE needs to be displaying that stuff! Hopefully he hasn't done his homework.......we'll see......kinda exciting....its cool not knowing what may be in those boxes he has!!! I'll try to get pictures for "myself" and post them here.......

Just a thought, that small case would look killer on one of your new display tables!!! Oh and fill it with X metals, man Im getting excited for you!!

good luck dude!
looks and sounds awesome so far . . . hopefully is your wallet filled!!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm going to call now and see when I can go.....stay tuned...hopefully I'll be back with lotsa Oakley goodies and pics! Stay tuned members........I'm chomping at the bit!!!

Back