• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VERY Close To Home SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't gone yet!!! Man this is worse than Christmas!!! No return call or text yet to set up a time.....Grrrrr.....believe me guys....Pictures as soon as I walk in from his place.....hang in there buds........

This guy used to sell on CL as "the Oakley Rep"... I have dealt with him before and believe me he knows what he has... Dont expect a bargain unless he is hurting for C/C money after the holidays, but like any good O-fanatic you should try the bundle technique (more loot for less cash).... GOOD LUCK to you and if you want to PM me his prices I have a pretty good finger on the current market of display items such as these...

Nothing today guys......funny how he sends me pictures, I talk to him twice and now getting an actual appointment to view his stuff is like asking for his kidney....How does he know I wouldn't buy the whole damn lot? I'll keep trying guys.......stay tuned.......

Nothing! I have called and texted with no replies!!! What BS! All I can do is keep trying....I will definately keep the thread updated....I'm hoping this goes well...I need a case and transportation IS an issue....

Latest Posts

Back