• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very fake plastic "Juliets"

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I've never seen so many ways to spot a fake in one pair of "Oakleys". How many tell tale signs can you see in the pictures? :eek:

*EDIT* Link I provided earlier is dead. Looks like I saved someone from spending $65 on Foakleys.

fakeO.JPG

fakeO2.JPG

FakeO3.JPG

Last edited:
I reported it to Kijiji a couple of days ago but the ad remains. So many fakes out there. I feel bad for the people who get fooled. I reported the ones below too but nothing was done. The case might be real though. Any thoughts about it?

OAKLEY SUNGLASSES | other | Moncton | Kijiji

fakeO4.JPG

FakeO5.JPG

fakeO6.JPG

FakeO7.JPG

Last edited:
Ha ha! I had a pair of those Julietsna long time ago. Got 2 pairs forn$20 online from some strange website. They now belong to my 8yr old nephew.

I asked the seller with the fake white pair if he would sell the case separately but he won't. If the case is real, I might throw him a $10 offer and then I will have my first pair of fakes! I'm heading to his city this weekend so you never know. My daughter stole one of my cases for her new Frogskins so I could use another, although I hate to give money to anyone who sells counterfeit items.

Back