• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very First Attempt at Custom Painting!

I was extremely creative with how I mount and paint my frames.(you would laugh).. It was stupid at first but slowly I realized it was a good method. Now I have perfected it to suit the way I spray. I haven't dropped a frame in over a year and I haven't found a better way yet. Those stands are cool but to me I found it was a handicap. Perhaps applications like splatters and what not but I just need to handle the frame too much to have it stationary.

You should post more pics of your stuff buddy it's really good..

I actually tried one the other day. I want happy I couldn't move it around as much as the methods I've been using. Like I felt sorta handcuffed with that stand.. although I can see it does have some good applications. The pair looks great by the way.
What stand do you use

Thanks guys @BigRabbit & @cacatman :)

The stand is a mini croc clip stand...

Here’s mine being used on my next project.

I think it’s just one of many stands I’ll need.

3A081CA8-BD68-4308-8DEC-970D14F41CF4.jpeg

I was extremely creative with how I mount and paint my frames.(you would laugh).. It was stupid at first but slowly I realized it was a good method. Now I have perfected it to suit the way I spray. I haven't dropped a frame in over a year and I haven't found a better way yet. Those stands are cool but to me I found it was a handicap. Perhaps applications like splatters and what not but I just need to handle the frame too much to have it stationary.

You should post more pics of your stuff buddy it's really good..

I’m slowly getting more stuff ready! :)

Back