• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very first pair of oakleys

Congrats on your first and Welcome to the addiction. Keep those lenses nice and scratch free. They will be worth something to guys like me when you're ready to sell.

rhgyKpB.jpg
9ebp0JJ.jpg
rn1mfY9.jpg
Well it's done. My addiction has officially begun. The wife and I took a trip to Destin for the weekend. Luckily they have a vault in the outlet mall there. Of course we had to stop by. I tried on every pair I could and they just didn't have the color combo I was looking for. The next day we got to talking about sunglasses and my wife decided to buy her some new Costas and urged me to find some Oakleys for my anniversary present from her. Tried on more pairs at a sunglasses hut but still couldn't find the right pair for me. She suggested we go back by the vault and look again. Sure enough they just happened to have exactly what I was looking for. Big taco in polished black with polarized ice iridium lenses and team blue icons. They fit my massive melon perfect and they were in the final clearance area so they were a good price as well.
Welcome to the addiction.

Attachments

• rhgyKpB.jpg
    rhgyKpB.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 125
  • 9ebp0JJ.jpg
    9ebp0JJ.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 155
  • rn1mfY9.jpg
    rn1mfY9.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 187
Back