• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very over the top

Arron1980

Oakley Enthusiast
England
My close friend has borrowed me these bad boys
uploadfromtaptalk1429806048391.JPG

X metals are a bit battered though
So $450 USD for an XX and OTT? That means the XX's are virtually free and they could be made into virtually anything by the X Man or Infinite Hero (XMC Optics).
You could have them done in X Metal, gold plated, copper plated, anodized finish or polished and have something pretty cool for relatively little money.

Yes it's a great deal. Was thinking about maybe a custom polished xx out of the 24ks. Does the x man do polished. I've used x man before.

Yes it's a great deal. Was thinking about maybe a custom polished xx out of the 24ks. Does the x man do polished. I've used x man before.

X-man don't do polished, unless he's recently changed his mind and hasn't said anything.

InfiniteHero just started offering a polishing service. He doesn't describe exactly what he actually does but it's different than the ol' fashioned dremel technique.

XMC Optics X-Metal Polishing Service/Show work done | Oakley Forum

I remember seeing these when they were first released and just blown away, still am. They remind me so much of the movie Hardware for some reason. Love the Fallout, Mad Max vibe very much.

Back